Sico silicon products are the first choice for use in semiconductor poly, nitride and CVD processes.
High purity semiconductor grade silicon is the raw material for wafers.
Sico machines extremly high pure silicon for silicon process tubes, injectors, pedestals and carrierboats.
The materials high temperature capability and the same thermal expansion coefficient as the wafers, helps the customer to reduce particle defects and slips.
Sico can machine silicon and form it into shapes, only known from quartz until now.
Silicon material specs.
|1200 to 1300 °C||Stable||Plastic, Warps||Stable|
|Coefficient of thermal Expansion||Similar to silicon wafer||~5 Times less||~1.85 Times more|
|Thermal conductivity (1000 °C)||Similar to wafer||~10 Times higher||~10% less|
|Estimated costs of ownership (anno)||100%||~380%||~195%|
|Slip at 1200 °C||None||N.A.||Yes|
Sico high purity silicon wafer carriers
- for wafers from 2” up to 12 “ diameter
- slot width starting at 0,3 mm
- slot configuration allows a wafer capacity of 1 to 400
- horizontal or vertical design
- available as plates, tubes or profile carriers
- carriers are compatible with automated wafer transport systems
- for all major furnace systems, ASM, Tokyo Electron, Kokosai and others
- for high temperature processes up to 1200°C
Sico's Special Connection technologies
Glassing Technology for silicon products
for high temperature applications ( up to 1200 ° C ) , acid resistant
Crystallisation for silicon products
for high temperature applications ( up to 1300 ° C ) , acid resistant